Frequently Asked Questions
Please Select one of the FAQ categories to the right, or read the General FAQs below
This can be caused by the batteries in the tranmitter by your meters being flat and the tranmitter LED slows down to an 8 second send rate rsather than 4 - change the batteries and the graph will go back to normal.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for details
– Download history
– Input multiple electricity tariffs
– Export data to Excel spreadsheets
– View detailed graphs from 4 seconds to month view
– analyse data from multiple memory cards
– set up automatic email alerts to yourself for daily usage or high usage reports
This indicates that the Smart has been reset and so the card needs to be initialised.
Start Trax_card and put the card into your computer. Click on the card icon and then update to make sure that everything has been copied from the card to the computer. Click on the card icon again and this time, use the initialise button. When it finishes, eject the card and it will now work in your display.
You will need to do 2 things:
- Make sure that you are on the latest version of Trax.
- If you have a USB cable with a black USB end you will need to order a new USB cable as it is not compatible with windows 10. Wait for a while after plugging the USB cable into your computer for the drivers to download.